Dr. Yury Kronn, is a world renowned scientist, inventor, author, and the lead scientist for Vital Force Technology, Research & Science division of Energy Tools International LLC. He developed the comprehensive theory of quantum nonlinear interaction of coherent electromagnetic fields with atoms and molecules, co-authored the definitive book in his field, Resonant Interactions of Light with Matter, and published more than 75 scientific articles. Additionally, he developed the theory of multi-photon lasers, contributed to the theory of laser-stimulated chemical reactions, and created the world’s first 4-photon tunable laser frequency converter in the infrared range.
He holds five patents and is currently finishing his new book. Today, Dr. Kronn is an authority in the science of subtle energy and has been involved in subtle energy physics research for the past 30 years.
• Developed the comprehensive theory of quantum nonlinear interaction of coherent EM radiation with atoms and molecules, as well as the theory of multi-photon lasers and laser-stimulated chemical reactions
• Co-authored the definitive book in his field titled Nonlinear Resonant Interactions of Light with Matter, based on his theories. His book is used at universities around the world, subsequently appearing in several languages.
• Has published over 75 articles investigating the interaction between light and matter.
• Designed a variety of antennas and generators, including an antenna patented in the US (# 4933679)
• Unraveled a series of nonlinear optics phenomena that had puzzled scientists for years;
• Led the development of the world’s first four-photon tunable laser frequency converter operating in the infrared range.
• Has four patents in Russia, one patent in United States