Dr. Kronn has been an important contributor for a number of revolutionary discoveries over the years. In addition to his contributions to the theory of laser-stimulated chemical reaction, Dr. Kronn was one of the lead scientists in the development of the world’s first 4-photon turntable laser frequency converter which focuses on the infrared range. Kronn went on to develop the comprehensive theory of quantum nonlinear interaction of coherent electromagnetic fields with atoms and molecules.
The quantum energy generator developed for subtle energy infusion is the only one of its kind and is a key element to his successful business; Vital Force Technology, which assists companies with the infusion of energy into various products. Dr. Kronn continues to explore the benefits of subtle energy infusion for various industries and through various applications.
• Developed the comprehensive theory of quantum nonlinear interaction of coherent electromagnetic fields with atoms and molecules
• He developed the theory of multi-photon lasers
• Contributed to the theory of laser-stimulated chemical reactions
• Created the world’s first 4-photon tunable laser frequency converter in the infrared range
• He holds five patents; four in the Soviet Union and one in the US.